Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
He's not mine
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just checked the radar. I hadn't actually turned on the TV today and all that blue stuff on the radar took me by surprise!
Some of y'all down south (way up north of me) who don't even see snow every year have been overdoing it for the past couple years, haven't you?

This picture will be boring in a day or two :p

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
This is a pretty impressive storm I have been watching it develop over the last couple of days. Drive Smart! :smartje.bl.zw:

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
We are getting a nice pile of it in Memphis. Already tested the traction control. It is working very well. The big corvette that had spun out,...not so much. I sure do enjoy the heated seats on this car.
I will have no problems going back to work tomorrow.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Icey thoughts from the Cdr.

Asheville NC is getting slammed (again). Some blogs on the Asheville Citizen Times say that it's treacherous on I-40 especially between Black Mtn. and Old Fort. Asheville itself is a "ghost town". We bailed out two days ago and now here in Charleston SC they probably will close the bridges leading into the city because of ice.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
I was taught the "coal shovel buddy". Please ask about using it to cleaning out every neighbor's plowed in alley...not a big deal.

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
Our Regional Distribution Center in Atlanta has been closed for the past two days. The LG warehouse in Huntsville is delaying shipments out of there for nine days. Oh MY!
I work for a Big Box home improvement company that competes with Lowes. Not mentioning any names....:D
They didn't get snow.....ICE!

·
Dont Feed The Trolls ^Mod
5,933 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts