Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone have experience vinyl wraping a smart car or Plasti-dip their smart car. I'm considering doing mine and looking for pros and cons of each.

Thanks
Jeff

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Has anyone have experience vinyl wraping a smart car or Plasti-dip their smart car. I'm considering doing mine and looking for pros and cons of each.

Thanks
Jeff

Wraps are AMAZING. I have had all 3 of my Smarties wrapped. My daughter works at a wrap place. I questioned her about the Plasti-dip and she said it is a pain in the ass to remove. The wrap is much easier to remove and does not damage the car. Actually protects the cars original paint from scratches and such.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wraps are AMAZING. I have had all 3 of my Smarties wrapped. My daughter works at a wrap place. I questioned her about the Plasti-dip and she said it is a pain in the ass to remove. The wrap is much easier to remove and does not damage the car. Actually protects the cars original paint from scratches and such.
Looks really good.

Jeff

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know what is would cost to wrap the Tridion part only? I want an all black Smart Car. Not every many out there. My body shop will paint the Tridon for ~$1400. Hoping a wrap would be less pricey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts