Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls, I am in search of a wrecked or otherwise out of commission 450, gasoline, bigger motor preferred but not necessary. Anyone know of one out there it a hedge row somewhere? Thanks Dan T.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hey Dan,

Its not in a hedge but it does need a new Gear Selector Motor (Gear Selector Motor - 450 fortwo roadster) and while thats being swapped out, may as well do the Gearbox Turning Angle Sensor (Gearbox Turning Angle Sensor - 450 fortwo roadster). Other than that the car runs great.

its a 2005 for two passion, 700cc Mercedes-Benz Turbocharged unleaded gas (petrol) engine. About 63k miles on it. Lots of upgrades (Forge Motorsports TIK pipe, intercooler pipes and blow-off valve, brand new intercooler, new sensors, new clips, strike line wheels, original wheels and tires, winter tires, Kenwood head unit, Infinity speakers, etc. etc). I also have heaps of new parts (license plate light assemblies, clips, motor mounts, etc) and all original-to-the-car parts that were swapped for aftermarket/better parts. Full documentation (save a few fuel receipts) as well for all parts and services that were not performed by me.

Some pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/briandewitt/sets/72157606688788962/
More pictures are in my SCOA Gallery.

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Briansmart, Thanks for your offer but it sounds like more car than I need. I am looking for a cheap wreck or rollover car. I have a new chassis, just need the guts. Dan T.

·
Registered
673 Posts
No worries. Willing to let it and all of the spare parts I have, go for cheap. What are the used 451s running right now? Like $4500 or so? So our 450s would be below that. I'm sure we could work out something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts