Smart Car of America Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I have a 2009 4for2 brabus cabrio. Red. Also a cover and set of snow tires and rims. 63,000. All maintenance kept up. No accidents. Small scrapes on paint, one white scratch on fender. Cruise control. Runs and drives beautifully. I'm asking $3,000, as just a few weeks ago a clip on the convertible top twisted and needs to be replaced. I bought it as a brabus, but it has no badges anyplace. Let me know if your interested. I'm in western Minnesota.
605-949-0850. I'm selling as I bought another vehicle. View attachment 66785 View attachment 66786
Thanks for posting. I would be interested in learning more/seeing more pictures. Where in MN are you?

·
Registered
7,966 Posts
I have a 2009 4for2 brabus cabrio. Red. Also a cover and set of snow tires and rims. 63,000. All maintenance kept up. No accidents. Small scrapes on paint, one white scratch on fender. Cruise control. Runs and drives beautifully. I'm asking $3,000, as just a few weeks ago a clip on the convertible top twisted and needs to be replaced. I bought it as a brabus, but it has no badges anyplace. Let me know if your interested. I'm in western Minnesota.
605-949-0850. I'm selling as I bought another vehicle. View attachment 66785 View attachment 66786
Your smart car, isn’t a Brabus model. Just a Passion Cabrio.

·
Registered
4 Posts
New member on the hunt for a clean/maintained 451 Brabus Cabriolet. I was told beggars can’t be choosers so I am fine with Silver or Black. I am not a Smart expert so I would be open to other colors should those have been made in the later years of the 451. I would highly prefer one in the upper Midwest as location could be a barrier to entry. There is one close by right now but it has been in a rear end accident, is not currently running and in my opinion is over priced. Speaking of price that in some regard could be a barrier to entry. My wife isn’t thrilled with me be hell bent on finding/buying one of these (I know that will change once it is in the family) so since this would be a 3rd vehicle she sees it as completely a self indulgent purchase for myself. Under the right circumstance I would consider a coupe but highly prefer the cabriolet...unless someone can convince me otherwise. I also just missed out on an amazing deal on one of those as well. Again I know I am asking for the world. I would be willing to travel for the right one or hire and inspection company
New member on the hunt for a clean/maintained 451 Brabus Cabriolet. I was told beggars can’t be choosers so I am fine with Silver or Black. I am not a Smart expert so I would be open to other colors should those have been made in the later years of the 451. I would highly prefer one in the upper Midwest as location could be a barrier to entry. There is one close by right now but it has been in a rear end accident, is not currently running and in my opinion is over priced. Speaking of price that in some regard could be a barrier to entry. My wife isn’t thrilled with me be hell bent on finding/buying one of these (I know that will change once it is in the family) so since this would be a 3rd vehicle she sees it as completely a self indulgent purchase for myself. Under the right circumstance I would consider a coupe but highly prefer the cabriolet...unless someone can convince me otherwise. I also just missed out on an amazing deal on one of those as well. Again I know I am asking for the world. I would be willing to travel for the right one or hire and inspection company and have it trucked back to WI where I am at. Any help, insight, foresight, etc is appreciated. I am completely new to this scene but am highly obsessed with the notion of this purchase. My alternative is a Fiat 500C Abarth which would check the boxes to some extent but for some reason I love the novelty and uniqueness of the Brabus Smart Cab. Thanks in advance for any info/help/advice you can provide a future new owner.

I just bought one this year from Vegas, originally from CA with 23k miles on it. Black Cabriolet. I found mine at a dealership on Facebook marketplace. Try searching the big West Coast Cities Marketplace. Shipping was roughly $1100 to IA. I did have to pay a price for it, but it's exactly what I wanted. Good luck in your search.

Attachments

21 - 27 of 27 Posts