Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking nationwide for a 451 ED, either coupe or cabriolet.

Must haves:
  • Regen paddles
  • Heated seats
  • No history of CA HOV lane stickers (unless current with 2022 or 2023 expiration)
Must be in excellent original condition; no accidents, floods, etc. Prefer a car still under warranty with under 10k miles, but will entertain 10-20k mile cars with known history.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Good luck. A paddle clad car is exceptionally rare, one with heated seats even more so. I've been looking for +3 years and have only seen about 6 that had factory paddles, one that also had heated seats.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mercedes Financial has half a dozen selling at Manheim Riverside next week under 10,000 miles. First one I looked at: https://app.box.com/s/z6icc3hf44fccdk0nv37c76z0vqrgff2 seems to have paddles and heated seats. No idea of stickers.
Thanks for the lead, but the stickers are expired and cannot be renewed...so a deal-breaker for me.

Do you have any info on the remaining cars? Seems like most coming to market are lease returns.

And since you have access to Manheim data, what is the auction selling price range for a car like the one you linked? Thank you in advance for the info!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts