Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the biggest problem with the wait is the constant second guessing I'm having with the colors. A while back I decided I wanted the silver panels with black tridion - but now I'm waffling, thinking of white with silver tridion.

I think it was the dent thing that got me thinking of it. Now if I didn't have Fred knows how many months to wait...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm not a white car guy, but I'm seriously considering this combo myself. Very clean looking - it just looks right on this car.

·
Registered
671 Posts
What I have comfirmed exactly when I comfirmed back in Sept. I always liked the white/silver. I went with beige interior so I could change panel colors and still match on other colors (especially black). I sure hope that soon I can get the 6-spoke rims, like in the link above, later on. I really like them.

·
Registered
834 Posts
What I have comfirmed exactly when I comfirmed back in Sept. I always liked the white/silver. I went with beige interior so I could change panel colors and still match on other colors (especially black). I sure hope that soon I can get the 6-spoke rims, like in the link above, later on. I really like them.
I really thought the silver looked good but personally I have a problem with three colors.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Thats exactly what I ordered - White/Silver with Red Interior. I had waffled between the red or tan interior, and went with the red because the black inserts in the seatback didn't clash with the red as much as the tan. In FL the white makes sense too. Also - it seemed white was the most modern color (in an iPod sort of way). Though I think Black/Black with Red would be really nice too.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Indeed. My next smart will be a Brabus black/black cabrio w/beige interior. I have another convertible (not smart) with that color combo and it really stands out. I get compliments on the color combo all the time with it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
You guys had to go and do it didn't you!! Just when I had decided on a color combo ( about a hundred times!) you go and throw in that White with Silver.....which looks AWESMOME!!! Doh!! Now I'm thinking WHITE!!!!
It's a good thing I haven't gotten the confirmation notice yet!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
You guys had to go and do it didn't you!! Just when I had decided on a color combo ( about a hundred times!) you go and throw in that White with Silver.....which looks AWESMOME!!! Doh!! Now I'm thinking WHITE!!!!
It's a good thing I haven't gotten the confirmation notice yet!!
I'm in the same boat. I was going to order the Blue/Black/Black but think the White/Silver/Black would be my second choice.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Im settled on Black Tridon (because of the "three color" thing) and Black Leather. Now it's down to black or white body panels and I'm leaning white... I think it may be a Kubrick thing...

·
Registered
533 Posts
then again...

It looks like I could do a pretty complete "blackout" by powdercoating the rims and a few fiddle bits of chrome...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts