Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has some good pics of the yellow/black combo, I'd love to see them. I've seen many yellow/silver (which I like) pics but very few with the black T. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
564 Posts
I just found some yellow/black pictures on the internet and posted them on a different thread.

It's the thread "Still Passion but no Cabrio for me" under General Discussion.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Spdickey.

Oh No... Not a black top :eek:

I thought it was just the trident in black. It looks like a real heat sink. Just what one needs on a hot summer day.

If this is the yellow/ black combo, I will try to switch blue /silver, but it may be too late as my order went out last week.

The only other yellows I have ever seen were Cabrios.

Is this the 451 passion coupe for sure? :confused:

A2jack.
The slant accent on the door is the giveaway of the 451. 450 has horizontal accent.

·
Registered
834 Posts
The top looks black because the Passion has a "glass" top which is smoke colored. Also the trim around the windscreen and the hatch is black. If you order the silver tridion you will have a three tone car.

Check out the pictures in the gallery and elsewhere and i think you will see the differences

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Yep, it's the one alright.

Nscaler.

Thanks for the reply.

Well, it could be worse. I'll show the pix to my wife tonight and see if she wants to go through the hassle of changing our order.

The Yellow/ black top does look reall sharp though. :)

A2jack.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
The top looks black because the Passion has a "glass" top which is smoke colored. Also the trim around the windscreen and the hatch is black. If you order the silver tridion you will have a three tone car.

Check out the pictures in the gallery and elsewhere and i think you will see the differences
Dbwill.

3 tone is a bummer. I guess we stay with Two.

Thanks. :)

A2Jack.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Nscaler.

Thanks for the reply.

Well, it could be worse. I'll show the pix to my wife tonight and see if she wants to go through the hassle of changing our order.

The Yellow/ black top does look reall sharp though. :)

A2jack.
I have ordered a white and will get a set of yellow panels for an occasional change

1 - 9 of 9 Posts