Smart Car of America Forum banner

How many cars?

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
513 Posts
...what??? no bikini picyutres?????you know...to make it gel...

jetfuel...not a word ....
I'll see if I can find one of mine, put it on, snap a pic in the mirror and post it. I might even have a thong........ah, never mind. Parole officer probably wouldn't approve. :whew:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I tried to reserve a room today, and discounted rates are not available
at this time. Krusty, will you post when you have the discounted rate?
The wife is excited to go doest't want to miss the party. We plan on
being there on the 14th.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sorry for the delay on the discount. I have had to reschedule my meeting with the manager. Hang tight, I should know by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
Well I'm back, sorry for the delay. Finally got it nailed down with Banana Bay Resort. The rate is $99 for the first 20 who book. After that we will see if we can block off more. When you call Banana Bay, tell them you need the rate for the smart car scramble per the manager Pete P.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ok, I made my reservations don't know if I am in the count, but
weather providing the wife and I will there dipping our toes in the
water.

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
I REALLY wanted to go, but I started a new job, and I don't get any time off for 90 days :(

I am sure that those that can make it, will have a great time. That area is one of the most beautiful places around ! Don't forget your sunglasses ! :cool:

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Servicing the Orange Crate next week , leaving Illinois the 10th and working our way south along the gulf coast. Will be at Banana Bay Thursday...:wink:

·
Registered
217 Posts
We plan on leaving on the 10th, will spend a couple days in Punta Gorda FL.
Will be at Banana Bay Wed. afternoon will bring the rum and red solo cups.
Let the party begin.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I was in; now I'm out. One of my dogs had a stroke, and is slowly coming back. I can't leave her now.

Jill
dang, the best laid plans...

·
Premium Member
5,763 Posts
I'll have to be there in spirit this year. I'm disappointed to miss this one. I've always wanted to visit Key West. We may have to fly down another time. Sorry to miss YOUR party Krusty. I would have enjoyed meeting you in person.
Rich

21 - 40 of 43 Posts