Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
For sale pm for details
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
P1000 code engine light cam on yesterday 6-16 call the dealer up and bring the car in. part is on order and the head service managed said they need it for 2 hours when the part comes in they have to drop the motor to install it :( Air fuel metering system. they said they have pulled the motor on one other smart mine will be the second with this problem

Has anyone else experienced this i seem to have evey bug there is in the car

·
Admin emeritus
3,974 Posts
This is a new problem for me but I would love to know how easy it is to drop the motor. Sounds like these techs are getting some great OJT!

·
For sale pm for details
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea they love my car its always in for new problems but its a new car all the bugs need to get worked out

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problems babybenz. I'm not too far off, I have already had 2 broken panoramic roof shades, P0410 engine code, and a malfunctioning "Auto-Off Headlight" sensor. Oh well, we still own smarts...and are leading the masses by example, not following. :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problems babybenz. I'm not too far off, I have already had 2 broken panoramic roof shades, P0410 engine code, and a malfunctioning "Auto-Off Headlight" sensor. Oh well, we still own smarts...and are leading the masses by example, not following. :D

TWO broken shades Shane?? Take it easy on the lil bugger... :p

·
Registered
175 Posts
I've had a few of the bugs myself. Not that one so far. I had a P2422 fuel sensor problem, 3 bar problem, Shifter stuck in park.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts