Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm calm, laid back, mellow so no need to caution me not to read reviews or watch YouTube videos.
That said, I did look at a video that purported to review the 2013 smart.
The guy first said that the off-center front license plate would "drive him crazy" then went on to be astounded at the discovery that the panels were
"plastic" (he'd already said the smart was a rolling coffin). He then went to the back and opened the rear hatches. Needless to say the area was "small". He then opened the rear tailgate storage area and found only a manual (it was a dealership car-lord knows why they let him near the car)
He rummaged around in the plastic manual sleeve and "did not find a key".
So of course he couldn't drive the car. He also would have liked to show us the engine but it "has a bunch of bolts and stuff that you'd have to remove". I could go on, but you get the idea. And this was a '13 so a fairly recent "review".
But I'm calm, relaxed, and unperturbed.
The sun rises, the butterfly flies, and the bird sings.....ohmmmmm.

·
17,349 Posts
Where's this review? Link it so I can lay down my usual YouTube smackdown!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Watched the whole thing this time. I can just see the guys in the dealership going "Wonder if he's going to ask for the key? Five bucks says no"

·
17,349 Posts
I hate it when tools go around used car dealerships and suddenly think they're car reviewers.

I get better auto info from Pimp My Ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts