Smart Car of America Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will not confess on an open forum to doing anything illegal, but lets say I set my own personal record and had fun doing it! MAN! That car is crazy-stupid fast! I must say that it was easily more fun than my smart car!:eek:

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're not the guy that went into the dealership after hours and took out a customer's ZL1 and totalled it are you? :)
LOL, I Just read about that! Sounds like the owners are getting a new car out of it, and it wasn't me! I really am not going to confess, but lets say the car wasn't done yet, and it was still pulling hard. It is a pretty amazing ride! :cool:

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Nice, speed is quite fun in the right circumstances, hey? My best is 150 MPH in a Mazdaspeed 3; second best was 135 MPH in a 4 cylinder Peugeot 406 on the Autobahn.

·
Registered
5,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NO Kenny, build the Buckland instead!
no worries, I just couldn't bring myself time soend $70K on a car!

Nice, speed is quite fun in the right circumstances, hey? My best is 150 MPH in a Mazdaspeed 3; second best was 135 MPH in a 4 cylinder Peugeot 406 on the Autobahn.
I'll confess in 7 years -- after the statute of limitations has runs out. I will say that just after the last spirited run, I had shut down and was going 69 in a 60 when a sheriff passed me going the other way. I turned to my brother and said: "I'll take that ticket!". Luckily he never came back around!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts